** Special Deal ** Promotion 25% discount**
Sizing software for PV plants
PVscout 2.0 Premium
Planning and calculation of PV systems
Our easy-to-use, manufacturer-independent software allows you to plan and calculate PV roof systems from A to Z. From the roof drawing through calculation of the frame system to the design of the inverter and PV storage
- Single user license including software maintenance with annual billing
- 12 months of support & updates included in the price
- Persistent right to use
Premium Version including software maintenance & updates with annual billing
The most important features of our PV Planner:
- Large vendor-independent databases
PV modules, inverters and PV storage systems
- Graphical representation and dynamic interconnection of several roofs.
- Roof planning
Automatic and manual roof cover
Roof planning for pitched and flat roofs and solar parks
- Frame system calculation for several manufacturers, like Schletter, Wagner Solar, …
Planning of all rails and fixings, roof hooks, clamps
- Static proof for Schletter pitched roof systems
- Inverter sizing
Interconnection of several roofs, yield calculation, string interconnection, cabling
- Dimensioning of PV storage systems
- Calculation of yields according to DIN 15316-4-6
- Bill of material
Calculation of the feed-in tariff
Forecast taking into account own consumption, costs, taxes and financing
- Individual printout
What does software maintenance contain?
- Program updates
- Databases updates
- E-mail support
- Annual fee starting from the second year:
€99.00 plus VAT per license
- Software maintenance is automatically extended by 12 months
- Three months´ notice
- Software maintenance conditions
Current Windows version in 32 /64 Bit with .NET Framework 4.0.
Min. 2 GB free RAM, 800 MB of available hard disk space, 1.024 x 768 pixel monitor resolution.
Microsoft .NET Framework:
PVscout was developed for Microsoft .NET Framework. In order to run .NET programs, an installation of .NET Framework is mandatory. In case you haven not installed .NET Framework, an actual version is available on the Microsoft website. Please choose at least version 4.0, which can be downloaded free of charge and is compatible to previous versions.
Any questions? No problem – please Contact us.
Download demo version
30 days free of charge
Fill out the form and download the demo version.