The following products of T.Werk frame systems are integrated in our program PVscout 2.0
|frame system||roof type||Software calculation|
|One-layer Standard||pitched Roof Systems||bill of materials, statics|
|Cross Rail System Standard||pitched Roof Systems||bill of materials, statics|
|Triton elevation south||flat roof system||bill of materials, ballast|
|Triton East West||flat roof system||bill of materials, ballast|
Description and advantages of the frame systems
T.Werk Mounting systems for pitched roofs
- For pitched roofs with tiles or panels, beaver tail coverage, slate, trapezoidal sheet, seam cladding, sandwich panels or fiber cement boards
- T. Werk has the appropriate roof fastener for every roof covering.
- High stability and minimal use of small parts for mounting are the hallmarks of our mounting system.
T.Werk Mounting systems for flat roofs
- When the roof can be statically loaded, T.Werk recommend elevations with weightings from curbs.
- When the elevation are on a low pitched roof, which is oriented towards south the attachment of the elevations is possible on the base rails or directly on fasteners
- Modules can be mounted directly or through the base rails.
- If the flat roof shouldn’t have an additional burden, the Triton south and Triton east/west elevation systems is just right.
T.Werk GmbH was founded in 2012. With frame systems for ground-mounted systems, flat roofs and pitched roofs, the company offers a wide range of project-specific solutions.
T.Werk also offers a comprehensive range of services. These include site management, soil surveys, training for fitters, structural calculations and on-site inspections.