Individual solutions for PV professionals
A PVscout adaptation includes both an adaptation of the program interface in the individual corporate design and also an alignment of the software to the specific requirements.
This produces a stronger bond with partners and customers – at attractive prices and on good terms.
Whether it’s for frame system manufacturers or system houses, we design a software program that is precisely aligned to the individually required functions.
The following options are possible:
- Solution without licence costs incl. frame system planning or inverter planning
- Solution with licence costs incl. roof drawing with module layout, frame system planning, inverter planning, storage planning and so on.
Possible implementations of an integrated PVscout adaptation
Users all over Europe individually use the PVscout adaptation which receives new databases and prices continuously via an internet update.
Using this, users can prepare a complete quotation for the customers directly.
A PVscout adaptation is suitable for firms with between 10 and 500 or more users.
The following areas are frequently requested:
- Incorporation of own prices with article numbers and individual product database
- Direct issue of quotation to customer
- Connection to goods management systems (e.g. alphaplan, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP) or CRM (Sugar CRM, Microsoft Sharepoint, etc.) and online shops
- No media interruptions from order acceptance to transition to maintenance
- Operation of PVscout as a single workstation option or on a Citrix server / terminal server
- Optional: Licence management in your own hands
Centralised application via a Citrix server to which both internal and external users have access and can save their project files centrally.