For system houses, we design software programs that are precisely aligned to the individually required functions. By adapting the program interface in the individual corporate design as well as aligning the software to the specific requirements, a stronger bond with partners and customers is achieved.
The following options are possible:
- Solution without licence costs incl. frame system planning or inverter planning
- Solution with licence costs incl. roof drawing with module layout, frame system planning, inverter planning, storage planning and so on.
A PVscout adaptation is suitable for firms with between 10 and 500 or more users.
The following areas are frequently requested:
- Incorporation of own prices with article numbers and individual product database
- Direct issue of quotation to customer
- Connection to goods management systems (e.g. alphaplan, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP) or CRM (Sugar CRM, Microsoft Sharepoint, etc.) and online shops
- No media interruptions from order acceptance to transition to maintenance
- Operation of PVscout as a single workstation option or on a Citrix server / terminal server
- Optional: Licence management in your own hands
See possible implementations of an integrated PVscout adaptation here
Sonepar Deutschland GmbH
Company-wide PV planning software easyPV and digital site inspection.
Wagner Solar GmbH
Mounting system TRIC for pitched and flat roofs
PV planning software Logasoft PV for complete Photovoltaic systems
PVscout Adaption for facade system planning
Complete planning software incl. offer preparation & transfer to logistics