Digital collection of the site using Google Maps
The perfect app to our sizing software for PV plants PVscout 2.0
- Online-data collection sheet
- Data collection of the site for planning a PV system
- Applicable on any device, such as IPhone, IPad Pro, iPad Mini, IPad Air, all Android devices
- Single user license
Try PVsit for 30 days free of charge.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You get access to PVsit and can test the app for 30 days free of charge.
The most important features at a glance:
- Complete recording of all data on the construction site
- Easy transfer to PVscout
- Direct dispatch of all planning data by e-mail
- Fast and detailed data recording
- No media disruption
- Simplifies teamwork
- The PVsit subscription runs for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The subscription is automatically renewed for 12 months.
- Three months´ notice.
Simple and easy site inspection in just three steps
1) Data collection of the roof using Google Maps
|A||Always start roof detection at the southern edge of the roof. This roof edge is then displayed as a yellow line.|
|B||Set the corner points as accurately as possible so that the roof dimensions can be accurately measured.|
|C||Indicate the inclination of the roof.|
|D||Choose a module type to cover the roof.|
|E||If you click on a module, you can remove it to leave out modules in certain areas.|
2) Enter the required data.
3) Send all data by click.
Current browser, Internet connection
Any questions? No problem – please Contact us!
PVscout Premium Links
Top maintained databases for PV modules, inverters and PV storage
Stefan W. - November 2018
Competent and friendly support
Andreas L. - September 2018
PVscout has become an important part of my everyday planning work.
Michael P. - April 2018
Frequently asked questions about PVsit:
Yes, you can easily do the exact data collection of the roof using Google maps.
Yes, you will receive a calculation of the specific yield and the total output of the system directly after the roof has been covered.
The technical data of the inverter and the PV storage are already integrated via database. You can also enter all details for both DC and AC installation in PVsit.