PVscout 2.0 Premium - Sizing software for PV plants
- Single user license including one year updates & maintenance
- Persistent right to use
- Planning and calculation of grid-connected photovoltaic systems irrespective of manufacturer
The most important features at a glance:
- NEW: static proof for Schletter pitched roof systems
- NEW: Graphical representation and dynamic interconnection of several roofs.
- NEW: Dimensioning of PV storage systems
- Large vendor-independent databases
- Roof planning
- Inverter sizing
- Individual presentation
- Calculation of yields according to DIN 15316-4-6
Updates & software maintenance (Conclude now)
- The costs for the first year of software maintenance are already included in the total price.
- The conclusion of a Software Maintenance Contract is required in this version, in order to keep the programm constantly up-to-date
- The annual fee starting from the second year is €75.00 plus VAT per year / per license.
- support for all requests regarding installation, license update and handling
- regular updates of PV modules, inverters and location databases as well as a constant development.
Try the demo version for 30 days free of charge more details and download:
Current Windows version (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10 in 32 and 64 Bit) with .NET Framework 4.0.Recommended:
min. 1GB free RAM, 400 MB of available hard disk space, 1.024 x 768 pixel monitor resolution.Microsoft .NET Framework:
PVscout was developed for Microsoft .NET Framework. In order to run .NET programs, an installation of .NET Framework is mandatory. In case you haven not installed .NET Framework, an actual version is available on the Microsoft website. Please choose at least version 4.0, which can be downloaded free of charge and is compatible to previous versions.
Any questions? No problem – please Contact us!
PVscout Premium Links
Top maintained databases for PV modules, inverters and PV storage
Stefan W. - November 2018
Competent and friendly support
Andreas L. - September 2018
PVscout has become an important part of my everyday planning work.
Michael P. - April 2018
Frequently asked questions
We always keep the legal feed-in remuneration up to date.
Yes, the low voltage directive or user regulation VDE-AR-N 4105 is completely transposed on PVscout.
Yes, there are already over 9.000 modules and over 1.000 inverters in PVscout. It is possible to add your own new modules and inverters at any time. Please use the input form in the menu. Edit → Database → PV modules / Inverter. Due to regular updates the current product data will always be provided to you
Yes, it does. So far, the mounting systems of Schletter, mp-tec, Renusol and Ernst Schweizer are included in the latest version, according to existing standards. The planer receives comprehensive printouts as well as detailed bill of materials. After consulting the producer we will gladly add further systems.
.NET Framework, which is a Microsoft software, can be downloaded from the following website: http://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=17718
Your PVscout serial number is based on the following format:
When entering your serial number, please make sure, it begins with “PVscout”
Please pay attention to the use of small and capital letters!
If you use “copy & paste” for entering your serial number, ensure that no blank space is pasted at the end of the serial number.
During the activation you have to be connected to the internet.
For a software reinstallation on a new PC or Laptop, please contact our support-team.
Phone: +49 89 990 13 840
- P +49 (0)89 990 1384-0
- F +49 (0)89 990 1384-9
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
PVscout - Drag&Drop - Projektdateien
PVscout - Dächer verwalten
PVscout - Nachverschaltung
PVscout - Verschattung
PVscout - Ströobjekte
PVscout - Module verschieben
PVscout - Module anbauen
PVscout - Module platzieren
PVscout - Module löschen
PVscout - Telefonische Aktivierung
PVscout - Onlineaktivierung