The following products of T.Werk frame systems are integrated in our program PVscout 2.0
|Frame System||Roof type||Software Calculation|
|One-layer Standard||Pitched Roof Systems||Bill of materials, statics|
|Cross Rail System Standard||Pitched Roof Systems||Bill of materials, statics|
|Triton elevation south||Flat Roof Systems||Bill of materials, ballast|
|Triton East West||Flat Roof Systems||Bill of materials, ballast|
Licenses can be ordered conveniently at our online shop.
Description and advantages of the frame systems
Mounting systems for pitched roofs
- For pitched roofs with tiles or panels, beaver tail coverage, slate, trapezoidal sheet, seam cladding, sandwich panels or fiber cement boards
- T. Werk has the appropriate roof fastener for every roof covering.
- High stability and minimal use of small parts for mounting are the hallmarks of our mounting system.
Mounting systems for flat roofs
- When the roof can be statically loaded, T.Werk recommend elevations with weightings from curbs.
- When the elevation are on a low pitched roof, which is oriented towards south the attachment of the elevations is possible on the base rails or directly on fasteners
- Modules can be mounted directly or through the base rails.
- If the flat roof shouldn't have an additional burden, the Triton south and Triton east/west elevation systems is just right.