The following products of Renusol frame systems are integrated in our program PVscout 2.0
|Frame System||Roof type||Software Calculation|
|VarioSole||Pitched Roof Systems||Bill of materials, statics|
|Metasole||Pitched Roof Systems||Bill of materials, statics|
|ConSole||Flat Roof Systems||Bill of materials, ballast |
Licenses can be ordered conveniently at our online shop.
Description and advantages of the frame systems
- The VarioSole portfolio is ideal for mounting and fixing solar on pitched roofs of any kind.
- The System is available in black and silver.
- With the huge portfolio in roof attachement accessories you are highly flexible and cover 90% of all your applications.
- Compatibility with roof coverings such as Rosemary, plain tiles, natural slates, single, double roman, modern interlocking, trapezoidal-/corrugated metal sheet, fibre cement, etc.
- For PV systems with framed pv-modules from 30 to 50 mm frame height. PV-Modules in landscape orientation.
- MS+ in combination with adapter for PV on corrugated metal sheet roofing with radius 24 mm.
- Installation directly into the metal roofing, with self-tapping and thread-forming screws.
- Readymade kits - suitable for the installation of PV systems on sheet metal coverings made of steel and / or aluminum in various thicknesses.
- Suitable for all flat roof coverings and redeveloped sites.
- No support frame surface penetration
- ConSole is the ideal solution for mounting solar installations onto flat roofs or the ground, especially on redeveloped sites. CS+ is also suitable for small south-facing installations, such as on garages and bungalows.
- The ConSole mounting solution secures the PV system with ballast, leaving the ground or the support frame surface intact.
- thanks to the simple basic principle of ConSole (1 ConSole = 1 PV panel) the individual solar modules within a photovoltaic system can be freely positioned.
- Better self-cleaning
An overview of all mounting systems integrated in PVscout 2.0
Further information on these products can be obtained directly from the manufacturer: