J&W GmbH is a system provider in the area of plant engineering and highly professional services for technical building equipment. Since 1998 J&W has been active in photovoltaic plant construction.
Experienced and specialized professionals from all sectors as well as a friendly service team ensure customer satisfaction.
The following products of J&W frame systems are integrated in our program PVscout 2.0
|Frame System||Roof type||Software Calculation|
|Clamping system single layer||Pitched Roof Systems||Bill of materials, statics|
|Clamping system cross-connection||Pitched Roof Systems||Bill of materials, statics|
|EasyTrapez||Flat Roof Systems||Bill of materials, ballast|
Description and advantages of the frame systems
Clamping system single layer and cross-connection
- Fixings: EasyProfile roof hooks
- This structurally tested fixing technology has the advantage of a lower roof and additional load: Because of the design and material, EasyPanel weighs less than other system
- Very fast installation because of the ingenious design with just a few assembly parts
- Best possible solar yield due to optimized angle of inclination and spacing of solar modules
- Very low roof load due to use of aluminium and stainless steel components
- Clean to fit: No holes need to be drilled, no metal shavings on the roof surface
- The installation of photovoltaic systems on trapezoidal sheet metal roofs with the EasyTrapez is not only a fast, safe form of fixing, but also guarantees maximum protection of the roof skin function, flexible configuration options and outstanding cost efficiency.