Site Inspection Tool PVsit
The perfect app to our sizing software for PV plants PVscout 2.0
- Now available
- Online-data collection sheet
- Data collection of the site for planning a PV system
- Applicable on any device, such as IPhone, IPad Pro, iPad Mini, IPad Air, all Android devices
The most important features at a glance:
- Complete recording of all data on the construction site
- Easy transfer to PVscout
- Direct dispatch of all planning data by e-mail
- Fast and detailed data recording
- No media disruption
- Simplifies teamwork
Simple and easy site inspection in just three steps
1) Data collection of the roof using Google Maps
|A||Always start roof detection at the southern edge of the roof. This roof edge is then displayed as a yellow line.|
|B||Set the corner points as accurately as possible so that the roof dimensions can be accurately measured.|
|C||Indicate the inclination of the roof.|
|D||Choose a module type to cover the roof.|
|E||If you click on a module, you can remove it to leave out modules in certain areas.|
2) Enter the required data.
3) Send all data by click.
Current browser, Internet connection
Any questions? No problem – please Contact us!
PVscout Premium Links
Top maintained databases for PV modules, inverters and PV storage
Stefan W. - November 2018
Competent and friendly support
Andreas L. - September 2018
PVscout has become an important part of my everyday planning work.