To strengthen our development team we are looking for a
JUNIOR .NET PROGRAMMER (m/f/d)
What can you expect?
- As a software developer / programmer .NET, C#, you will plan and implement independent software modules that are used as part of the overall solution in cooperation with the internal project manager. After appropriate training, you will take responsibility for the modules you are in charge of and you will support the development team in planning and implementing the overall system.
- We are a team of developers (electrical engineers and application programmers) who work together in a trusting, customer-oriented and productive way
- Programming as a true "vocation“
- Very good programming skills in a Microsoft .NET language, preferably VB.Net or C#
- Ability to convert physical laws and processes into program code
- Independent, results-oriented working
- Friendly nature, which promotes teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Secure handling of the MS Office package
If you would like to join a dynamic team and take advantage of the creative freedom and growth opportunities of a medium-sized, photovoltaics company, we would be delighted to receive a detailed application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org